Thursday, February 20, 2014

STS Enters the Blog World...

Hello Readers: ) Jessica here from STS. I guess I will start off by saying this is my first blog entry and while I am a little anxious about how things are going to go, I am more excited to get started on this new feature of my business!

I recently opened Short-Term Stow & so far, things are going quite well. I couldn’t be happier with the customers who have visited me and I am very optimistic on what 2014 will bring! Here at STS, we focus on helping NYC visitors have an easy-going experience, whether it be the first time they are exploring the city or if they come here on a weekly basis. While our main service is providing short-term luggage storage, we want to be more than that! In starting this blog, I am hoping to provide more travel-oriented information to all types of people.

One of the great things about NYC is that there are unlimited options when it comes to almost everything: food, shopping, entertainment, etc. That being said, sometimes there are SO many options, it’s hard to even make a decision about which one to choose! “Should I go to this restaurant near my hotel… or should I go to the one near the subway?”… “Is this the best one… because when I googled it, I saw a million different companies!”… “Where, exactly, is THE best location to see the parade?”…

To be honest with you, I’ve lived here for 7 years & I still do not know all of these answers… At times, when my customers ask me for a recommendation, I look up the different options on the computer, then give an answer. While the information that I plan to provide on this blog is not a guarantee that it is, in fact, THE best option for you, I hope that the details will give a little more insight into what the city has to offer. I am hoping that writing a blog about different travel options/experiences in NYC will not only provide more information to my customers, but will also give me more knowledge about this city!

I am looking forward to researching, writing & conversing with all of you!

Please drop me a line if there’s anything on which you'd like my input!



No comments:

Post a Comment